Biography about me - Kerik von Kaay

My name is Kerik von Kaay. I am originally from Toronto, Canada. I moved here in 7th grade with my sister, my brother, my mom, and my stepdad. The rest of my family still lives back in Canada and I go back every summer to visit them. 

I haven't really gardened by myself before but I've helped my grandparents with their garden. I'm good at cooking because almost everyone in my family cooks so I have a lot of experience in that area. My mom usually cooks dinner and i help her most of the time so I know how to make quite a few dishes. Back in Canada, my grandparents had a giant garden in their backyard, and every time i go back I help them plant more fruits and vegetables. My favorite thing from their garden is the mango tree. The mangos are always the perfect level of sweetness and they always have the best texture. I don't really know the most about plants and planting but I'm hoping that after this project, I'm hoping to know more.

Comments

Popular Posts